TO BRING THE TRUE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST TO WHERE EVER PEOPLE ARE.
THROUGH THE EMPOWERMENT OF GOD AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT WE WILL TEACH RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ALMIGHTY RATHER THAN RELIGION AND BUILD UP MIGHTY SPIRIT-FILLED LEADERS FOR THE LORD.
This will be done by focusing on REACHING PEOPLE:through cell-groups, internet, street evangelism and ALL media. With the help of the Holy Spirit PPATW will RESTORE PEOPLE:through prayer, teaching, preaching, counseling and personal deliverance and the Holy Spirit will help PPATW to RELEASE PEOPLE:to their God-given purpose and calling which is to minister to others ALL FOR THE BUILDING OF GOD'S KINGDOM RIGHT HERE ON EARTH!
“At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the stars forever and ever..."
TRIUNE PURPOSE OF PPATW
PURPOSE #1 GLORIFY GOD
THE VERSE OF THIS PURPOSE
Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty. Give unto the Lord glory and strength. Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name. Worship the Lord in the beauty of his holiness!
PURPOSE #2 SALVATION
THE VERSE OF THIS PURPOSE
That if thou shall confess with thou mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved!
PURPOSE #3 AWAKE THE BODY OF CHRIST
THE VERSE OF THIS PURPOSE
Awake thou that sleepest! And arise from the dead and Christ shall give thee light. See that you walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise. Redeeming the time because the days are evil. Therefore be ye not unwise but understanding the will of the Lord.
"A CALL TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL"
Israel, O Israel, you are a nation set apart for God and chosen as His own. You were handpicked by God in the beginning of time to be His people and His inheritance. God has declared, “you are the apple of my eye...” and close to His own heart. Jehovah has favored you, O Israel, since the beginning and now you are blinded so that the whole world will know but there will be a remnant who you Israel, and you shall be saved and recognize that Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God and KING OF KINGS!!!
My brothers and sisters in Christ this is a call for us to take time and pray for the nation of Israel. God commands us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6). We are saddened that a lot of killings and violence are happening right now in that country where men, women, and children suffer as Muslim nations strike at Israel from all sides. Let us all unite in prayer that all hostility in that land will end.
We lift up the current leaders in Israel, its government and people, soldiers, and for everyone involved in that area that they will recognize God’s sovereignty over the land. Father, reveal Yourself and open the eyes of Israel that they will all recognize our LORD JESUS as their King and Savior. Unveil their eyes, O Lord, that they may see Your truth. We also plead that You spare our brothers and sisters in that area and cover them with your protection. Father, show Your favor and mercy in that land full of bloodshed and brutality. Where there is only hatred, may Your unfailing love triumph over all. We ask this fervent prayer in the name above ALL names Jesus Christ, who reigns forevermore, Amen.
40 BELIEFS OF PPATW THAT WE WALK IN FAITH AND SPEAK IN FAITH AND LIVE BY
1. JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAVIOR (JOHN 3:16)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
2. THE TRIUNE IS THE REAL DEAL: 3 DISTINCT CHARACTERS (JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT AND THE FATHER) ALL PART OF THE GODHEAD; ALL FROM THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD! (1 John 5:7-8)
7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
3. HAVING THE HOLY SPIRIT AND BEING FILLED AND LED BY IT IS 2 DIFFERENT THINGS (ACTS 4:31, ROM 8:14)
Acts 4:31 31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly. Romans 8:14 14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.
4. WE HAVE ALL SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD AND IT IS JESUS WHO HAS BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN OUR HOLY FATHER AND OUR UNHOLY LIVES (ROM 3:23-24)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
5. THERE IS A SPIRITUAL WAR GOING ON DAILY, AND SATAN WILL LET YOU GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY BUT DOESN'T WANT YOU TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE THE CHURCH AND BODY OF JESUS CHRIST AND THAT IS TO HAPPEN EVERYDAY! NOR DOES SATAN WANT YOU TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS TO ANY OF HIS CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE (EPH 6:12)
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
6. IT IS ABOUT YOU AND JEHOVAH GOD. YOU HAVING AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR FATHER (JOHN 1:12-13)
12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
7. DO NOT FORSAKE THE ASSEMBLY OF SAINTS AND JOIN YOUR CHURCH' MINISTRIES (HEB 10:25)
25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
8. DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THOSE OF THE WORLD OTHER THAN TO INTRODUCE CHRIST (2 COR 6:14)
14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
9. READING, SEARCHING, UNDERSTANDING, AND WRITING IT UPON YOUR HEART IS LIVING THE WORD DAILY (PSA 119:11,17,34,164)
11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. 17 Be good to your servant while I live, that I may obey your word. 34 Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law and obey it with all my heart. 64 Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.
10. FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS DEAD. WORKS BY ITSELF CANNOT GET YOU TO HEAVEN; IT IS THE TWO TOGETHER THAT GIVE US SPIRITUAL GROWTH (JAM 2:17,20)
17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. 20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless[a]?
11. OUR BODIES ARE HIS TEMPLE AND IT SHOULD NOT BE DEFILED IN ANY WAY AND IT SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF; KEEP IT HOLY FOR HE IS HOLY (1 COR 6:19)
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
12. TONGUES, HEALING, CASTING OUT AND REBUKING SATAN ARE REAL GIFTS AND POWERS GIVEN TO THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFUL (1 COR 12:4-11)
4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. 7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.
13. WE ARE NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST; CHRIST SHOULD BE SEEN IN US IN OUR DAILY LIFE (2 COR 5:17)
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
14. SALVATION IS JUST THE BEGINNING. IT IS A GIFT AND CANNOT BE EARNED BUT IT CAN BE SHARED (EPH 2:8)
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
15. JESUS CHRIST IS OUR EXAMPLE FOR OUR DAILY LIFE (1 COR 11:1)
1 Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.
16. HE ALSO GAVE US POWERS AND AUTHORITY IN HIS MIGHTY NAME AND BLOOD TO HAVE VICTORY OVER SICKNESS, DEMONS AND ALL AREAS OF OUR LIFE (LUK 10:19)
19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
17. WE ALL HAVE A CALLING FROM GOD AND THAT IS TO BE A LIGHT IN THIS DARK WORLD (EPH 5:8-13)
8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10and find out what pleases the Lord. 11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light.
18. YOUR FRUITS WILL SPEAK FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE. THE KEY TO A FRUITFUL WALK WITH OUR FATHER IS YOU MUST SURRENDER TO HIM ALL THAT YOU ARE AND LET HIM MOLD YOU INTO HIS VESSEL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS MADE FOR HIS GLORY! (GAL 5:22-23)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
19. WE CANNOT SERVE HIM THROUGH THE FLESH (ROM 8:8)
8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.
20. WE MUST DIE DAILY (1 COR 15:31)
I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
21. OUR THE FLESH MUST BE CRUCIFIED DAILY (GAL 2:20)
20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
22. RENEW OUR MINDS DAILY (ROM 12:2)
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
23. FOR WE MUST WALK IN THE SPIRIT (GAL 5:25)
25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.
24. PUTTING GOD FIRST! (MAT 6:33)
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well
25. WHEN CHRIST DIED AND ROSE AGAIN, NOT ONLY WAS OUR SINS FORGIVEN BUT CHAINS OF BONDAGE AND YOKES WERE ALSO BROKEN; WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SLAVES TO ANY SIN (GAL 5:1)
Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
26. GUARD YOUR MIND (MIND OF CHRIST) (PHIL 4:7)
7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
27. AND PUT ON YOUR ARMOR AND TAKE YOUR SWORD (WORD OF GOD) FOR SPIRITUAL WARFARE IS NECESSARY FOR TRUE GROWTH FOR THE LORD (EPH 6:10-18)
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
28. SATAN IS A DEFEATED FOE (REV 12:11)
11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
29. AND HATES GOD SO THEREFORE HE HATES US BECAUSE WE ARE THE BELOVED OF OUR FATHER AND THE APPLE OF HIS EYE (ZEC 2:8)
8 For this is what the LORD Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye—
30. WE ARE AT WORK HERE ON THIS EARTH FOR THE LORD; WE CAN RELAX WHEN WE GET HOME AND PRAISE OUR FATHER BUT NOW IS THE TIME TO PLANT THAT SEED FOR WE ARE SOLDIERS, AMBASSADORS, AND MINISTERS OF RECONCILIATION (RECONCILING MANKIND BACK TO GOD THRU CHRIST) (2 COR 5:20)
20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.
31. GOD DID NOT GIVE US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; WE HAVE VICTORY IN CHRIST OVER SATAN, THE FLESH AND THIS WORLD (2 TIM 1:7)
7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
32. WE ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD AND WE TOO WILL STAND BEFORE OUR LORD AND WILL BE JUDGED FOR WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR THE LORD. ARE YOU READY FOR THAT? (1 COR 4:5)
5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God.
33. WAKE UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST IT IS TIME TO BE ABOUT OUR FATHER'S BUSINESS! (EPH 5:14-17)
14 This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” 15 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.
34. WE BELIEVE IN BEING A SLAVE TO HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS A BOND SLAVE TO HIS LOVE THAT WE ARE NOT HERE FOR OURSELVES FOR OUR WILL OR FOR OUR SELF GRATIFICATION (ROM 6:18)
18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.
35. WE SERVE A GREAT AND MIGHTY GOD WHO GIVES US VISIONS AND DREAMS AND WE ARE TO ASPIRE TO DOING GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS FOR HIM THROUGH HIM WHY LIMIT A LIMITLESS GOD - (ACTS 2:17)
‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams
36. PRAY AND PRAISE WITHOUT CEASING IS TALKING AND SINGING TO HIM ALL DURING THE DAY AND NIGHT (PSA 72:15)
prayer also shall be made for him continually; and daily shall he be praised.
37. WE ARE NOT POWERFUL IN THE LORD BECAUSE OF OUR LACK OF QUALITY TIME WITH HIM IN HIS WORD (HOS 4:6)
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
38. GOD PROMISES THAT IF YOU NOT JUST READ THE WORD BUT STUDY IT DAILY AND WRITE IT UPON THINE HEART (LIVE IT) THAT YOU WILL BE BLESSED BEYOND COMPARE (PSA 1:2,3)
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper
39. THERE ARE MANY WHO THINK THAT THEY ARE SAVED BUT ARE NOT (MAT 7:21-23)
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
40. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOCK ANYONE OVER THE HEAD WITH THE BIBLE. YOUR WALK IN LIFE IS YOUR BEST TESTIMONY SO BE CHRIST-LIKE; SHARING HIS LOVE SHOULD COME NATURAL; WHAT HE BROUGHT YOU FROM IS YOUR TESTIMONY, USE IT FOR HIS GLORY (PHI 2:5-8)
5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature[a] God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; 7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature[b] of a servant, being made in human likeness. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!
- GOD WILL BLESS US TO BLESS HIM AND OTHERS
- GOD WILL ENLARGE OUR TERRITORIES FOR HIS GLORY
- GOD WILL PUT HIS HAND ON US AND FILL US WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT
- GOD WILL PROTECT US AND COVER US AND KEEP US FROM THE EVIL ONE
TO LEGALIZATION OF ABORTION AND
SPECIAL HOMOSEXUAL RIGHTS
My brothers and sisters in Christ, there are talks of a new law legislation about the legalization of abortion and the giving of special rights to homosexuals. What does the Bible say about this and as the Body of Christ how do we respond? We are here to love, not judge, but we DO NOT LOVE THEIR SINS NOR the LIES OF THE WICKED ONE!
Abortion- "Cursed be he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person...” Deuteronomy 27:25. Nothing can be more innocent than an unborn baby slain to save the shame of a mother because of unwanted pregnancy or for whatever reason it is! And shame to those who operate abortion clinics for God will hold them accountable as accessory of the crime. We are not here to judge but let our eyes be opened to the Truth that is Jesus Christ. He loves the little children and that unborn child inside the womb is not anything less than a human being! Abortion defeats the purpose of this life which is to worship and give Him glory. Satan has this subtle way of injecting in the minds of the society that abortion is acceptable, convenient, popular, and practical, and it promotes the message that LIFE is not valuable. This is truly a BIG lie! And the grieving part is that we are into it now and is widely considered an option. IT IS MURDER and we, as the Body of Christ, CANNOT SUPPORT this in any way even if the new health care system in USA is designed to take taxpayers money to support abortion clinics. Look into this and truly pray to our Father about it and ask what can you do to stop Satan from killing millions of innocent babies. Think of this as we are the hands and feet of the Body of Christ so we are the voice of those who have no voice!
Homosexual- Both Old and New Testaments consistently point out homosexual acts as open disobedience and denial of God’s righteousness and therefore a SIN (Leviticus 18:22 and Romans 1:25-27). In the Old Testament, a dreadful price awaits for one who does this act: “If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them” (Leviticus 20:13). Further it tells us that those who practice this will not inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9). Why are we giving homosexuals special rights as if to say it is okay to be a homosexual? Yes it is their right just as it is man's right to choose or not to choose God. But giving homosexuals special rights as if they are to be considered as a group of individuals who are treated unfairly as women have and minorities have is ridiculous. Minorities and women have always been treated unfairly and deserve special legislation to protect their rights but homosexuality is a sexual preference. Minorities and women have no choice; they are what they are but homosexuals chose this lifestyle opposite to God's will and there is no scientific proof that you are born gay which is another LIE from the FATHER OF ALL LIES! And now it is illegal to say anything against homosexuality in public in the USA! Our brethren, what is happening about legalization of abortion and homosexual activities are just signs that the end times is coming. The Bible is clear that in the last days people will be lovers of themselves, unholy, without love and lovers of pleasure than lovers of God (2 Tim 3:1-5). We are now living in a society that is bombarding God’s beliefs and ways. Satan is working double time deceiving us and we are losing just like this legalization of abortion and upholding special rights to homosexuality! We are calling for all true Christians to get on our knees and beg for God’s mercy upon us. Lord open our eyes that we may see your truth. Help us in this end times to stand on our ground as your children and to uphold Your Truth in this world full of lies. Use us to be a light that the world may see Jesus in us, Amen.
PPATW PARTNERSHIP FOR CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS AND MINISTRIES
PPATW is re-starting its ministry partnership with any small, true ministries of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please allow us to investigate to make sure that it is God's will for us to partner with you. If you have a ministry that involves the salvation message of Jesus and proclaiming it to ALL, then please send to us a statement of the ministry, the goals, the members, and the pictures where we will put together a Partnership Page where PPs (prayer partners) can contribute also if they choose to do so through Pay Pal.
PPATW is also sending out materials such as tracts, Bibles, prayer books, and other Christian materials to certain ministries. Some of these ministries that become ministry partners are put into a monthly allowance. For those single foot soldiers don't be dismayed. We have been blessed by www.wmpress.org with unlimited amount of beautiful Christian salvation tracts which we will send to you if you make a request and give your address. We also have free Bibles (NIV w/ Old and New Testaments) in whatever language you need and Christian tracts for those who are already saved that you can use at church plays, functions, and concerts. Sis Lizbeth is our Resource Manager and that all requests for any thing such as Bibles, tracts, and books go to her. We have an inventory of many supplies that can be sent free of charge and it is free for those who have serious needs of building God's Kingdom. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS ALL FOR GOD'S GLORY AS WE HAVE ALL BEEN CALLED TO BE SOLDIERS AND AMBASSADORS FOR HIM. THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE WHO NEED HELP AND THE BEST WAY TO HELP THEM IS SHARE WHAT CHRIST HAS DONE FOR YOUR LIFE. JUST PLANT THE SEED AND LEAVE THE REST UP TO GOD!
IF GOD MOVED YOUR HEART AND WISHED TO DONATE TO THIS MINISTRY, YOU CAN DO SO HERE ON A CREDIT CARD OR SEND MONEY ORDERS AND CHECKS TO PPATW PO BOX 16774 MILWAUKEE, WISC 53206. ALL DONATIONS GO TO COST (SHIPPING), MATERIALS (BIBLES, BOOKS & TRACTS) AND PPATW MINISTRY PARTNERS AND IS FOR THE BUILDING OF GOD'S KINGDOM HERE ON EARTH. THANK YOU LORD FOR MOVING ON THEIR HEARTS!