Prayer Partners Around The World (PPATW)
5/1 THRU 5/31
Hello Prayer Partners I have this month's new Bible Quiz where I will list the Top 3 winners and I will send to the first three people with the most correct answers they will get to pick in the order that they came in, a gift of either a Christian music CD or a Christian book or a Christian T-shirt. Please submit your name and email address and your street address so that if you are the winner, I can contact you and mail it out to you. This is yet just another way to give glory to God and have fun not only reading the Word but also searching the Scriptures.
1. Who was the last king of Israel before its exile in Assyria?
2. What is the name of the tree that God had forbidden Adam and Eve to eat its fruit?
3. The name of the seven-year-old King who commanded the repair of the temple in Jerusalem?
4. What is the name of King Artaxerxes’ wine bearer who rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem?
5. Who is this King of Judah who was ill but because of his prayers God granted him 15 more years to live?
6. Who is the father of John the Baptist?
7. How many loaves of bread did Jesus multiply to feed the four thousand?
8. Who is the Pharisee who came to see Jesus at night to hear him?
9. One of the seven churches that God rebuked because they hold the teaching of Balaam?
10. How many days did it take for the water to go down in the flood during Noah’s time?
11. How old was Abraham when Isaac was born?
12. What is the 7th plague of Egypt during Moses’ time?
13. Who was the foreign prophet who was sent to curse Israel, instead he spoke blessings?
14. Who helped the two spies sent by Joshua to Jericho?
15. How heavy was Goliath’s armor of bronze?
16. Who among David’s son who conspired with some officials to proclaim him king?
17. Who was the daughter raped by Schechem?
18. David’s mighty warrior who raised his spear to 800 men and killed them at one encounter?
19. The young man who fell asleep and fell from a Three-story building while Paul is preaching?
20. A ran-away slave that came to help Paul in prison?
21. What is the name of the paralytic who was bedridden for eight years whom Paul prayed for and experienced healing. healed?
22. What is the name of the place where Jesus prayed the night before he was arrested and crucified?
23. Who was the first man who never experienced death?
24. How many pieces of silver did Judas receive after betraying Jesus?
25. The name of the place where Jesus was baptized?
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS HERE
Again thank you for your cooperation and participation and may God always receive the glory for this and all efforts for us to spend more time with Him and His word.